Main Dish: Bonding, Side Dish: Memories

by - 10:49:00 AM

My brother has been going on and on about the fiesta in Majayjay, Laguna for about a month now. A bit of background story, most of my relatives from my mother's side lives there. When we were younger, summer vacations or Holy Weeks were usually spent there. And it's been such a long time since we've bonded with our cousins so we decided, why not? Also a break from the usual scenery of tall buildings and smog everywhere was just what we needed.

Our first stop was Liliw, Laguna because my brother wanted to buy new slippers. I just wish I brought enough money because the shoes were gorgeous! They were also very affordable so my heart was literally breaking while we go from store to store.

While waiting for my brother to pay for his shoes, my little sister and I opt to buy some street ice cream. I gotta say it was delicious and it really brought back childhood memories.
After that we just strolled the street and brought some pasalubongs like Espasol, Uraro and Yema Tart.

When we were done going around Liliw, we rode a tricycle to go to my Aunt's house to finally eat some food and savor the fiesta!

I had so much fun going back to a place where so many memories were made and I know that many moments like these await for me in the future.

Here's a visual representation of some of the things that happened.

Next week would be our company outing so watch out for that post 'cause it's gonna be lots of fun!

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.