Playing Cupid for A Day

by - 11:57:00 PM

If you know me well, then you'd usually hear me say that I don't celebrate VDay (I just really don't believe in it ha-ha) But, because I got a lot of love to give and my boyfriend is a major fan of all things cheesy and lovey dovey, I decided to celebrate it this year.

I thought that since this is the first and might be the last time I celebrate it. I wanted it to be memorable as possible. So what better way to celebrate it than be Cupid's apprentice for the day? Shooting arrows at people's faces! loljk. Actually, I just wanted to be at a place that wasn't too crowded and Gandiva Archery Range and Cafe was the answer to it!

I called them and made reservations and they offered me the couples promo which was called "Caught by Cupid". The promo consisted of 1-hr trial shooting for two, complete with equipment and instructors, a five course meal, and it also came with a souvenir photo at the low price of P2500.
lol at my name's spelling
The place where it's located is pretty easy to spot, or maybe I'm just really familiar with the place since I work within the vicinity teehee

Once we arrived, the staff welcomed us and was very accommodating. Within a few minutes, we were already shooting. The instructor was pretty concise but very clear.
Bullseye!

250 pts.
(290 pts) HA! I won!
After an hour, we were lead to the cafe which is directly beside the shooting range and they served us with their five course vegetarian meal.
Souvenir photo taken right before we ate.
I forgot what they call this dish meep
Pumpkin soup
Eggplant Lasagna
lol i also forgot what they call this dish
I was surprised by how well the food tasted. It didn't even seem like it was all vegetarian. There was also Caesar salad but I wasn't able to take a picture of it.

If you want more details on how well (hahahaha) I did in the shooting range, here's a video of it.

Additional details:
Feeling fashion blogger ha-ha


My DIY gift to BF.

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.