A look inside my Makeup Kit: Part Deux

by - 10:03:00 AM

Part one here.

Without further ado, let's add more color to our makeup shall we?

EYESHADOW PALETTES



PRODUCTS:
NAKED 3 Urban Decay - a colleague of mine was selling these factory rejected copies of makeup so I bought it. It's pretty pigmented even if it isn't the original one. He.
BYS 5 piece horizontal Eyeshadow - This one was bought out of desperation to find a peach colored eyeshadow, that was cheap, due to watching a lot of Daddoa's makeup tutorials. Surprisingly, it is very pigmented.
Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Bar - This was my first ever purchase of eye shadow so I had to go for the warmer tones since I felt like it would be easier to play with and cover up if I ever make a mistake with the blending, which I was correct about. This has a very manageable amount of pigment so if you ever find yourself struggling with eye shadows, I suggest purchasing this beauty. Also, it has instructions at the bottom of it's package and that really helped out a lot for a makeup beginner like me.

EYE LINERS



PRODUCTS:
Shawill's Duo Eyeliner Pencil (P80)- I usually use this just to fill up my water line 'cause I have a scar on my right eye that affects my waterline very visibly. I love that it's very cheap and already has 2 colors in it (brown and white). Although, it's a bit hard since it's kohl, so you have to be very careful not to stab your eye.
Kate Tokyo's Super Sharp Liner - I'm the type of person who sucks at doing winged eyeliner but for some reason this eyeliner made me a pro! It's so easy to use and it's waterproof. I bought this in brown and it does tend to melt over a period time, but I don't know if the black one does the same.

MASCARA


PRODUCT:
Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara - this purchase was researched and thoroughly planned out by my dearest little sister (bless her and her researching skills). If you've seen me up close and personal, you might notice the lacking of my eyelashes. But thanks to this, my eyelashes looks fab and plenty! Ha-ha.

LIPPIES

PRODUCTS:
in2it's Moisture Intense Lipstick MI-10 (Cranberry) - I looooove red lipstick. It makes my face look fresher and more alert. It's not on the Taylor Swift's side of red but enough to cover my very pale lips because of my anemia. 
Fashion 21's Lip Liner - Unfortunately they only have one shade, but I swear to it. It's like the perfect shade when you feel like posting pictures in your instagram page.
Shawill's Lip Liner (P60) -  I know I'm probably obsessed with this makeup brand because of how cheap their make up is and yet they're so nice. I bought all the shades of their lip liners because they were the perfect nudes!

MAKEUP BRUSHES


PRODUCT:
NAKED 3 Urban Decay Brush Kit - Of course putting all this makeup can't all be by your fingers. Besides the fact that that would be hard, it would also be unsanitary. So I bought this from my colleague again. Yay for factory defects! Ha-ha. 

For concealers/color correctors I use these (sorry no pictures, I'm lazy ha-ha):
Flormar Camouflage Pallete Concealer - if you have skin imperfections in your skin that concealer can't hide, then you go for a color corrector then put concealer on it (eg. Redness or swollen pimple = dab green corrector then concealer)
Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer Wand - I usually use this to conceal/brighten my under eye area. But sometimes I use it as a highlighter 'cause it's so good.

That's it! The entire tour of my makeup kit. Let me know if you guys have some nice dupes/drugstore purchases that I can try.

Stay fabulous!

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.