For Auld Lang Syne

by - 10:41:00 AM

For eons, I have wanted to do something really outrageous to my hair. In 2013, (Okay. Maybe eons is too much of an exaggeration, but you get my point) I bleached the tips of my hair.

This was the most outrageous thing I could do to it, since the company I am working for doesn't allow colored hair. I know. Blek. Anyway, I came up with another solution which was the pixie haircut! Preferably, like Jennifer Lawrence's hair today.

But then again, I wasn't allowed to do it. Credits to my Mom for that restriction.

Soooo.. in the end. This is what happened.

I don't want people assuming I cut my hair short 'cause of sadness or anything of that sort, so I did it this New Year. I guess a bit of New Year, New Me won't hurt.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone! Stick to your resolutions ayt?

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.