Wrecking Ball Who?

by - 9:43:00 PM

Technistock Bowling 2013
"What was that saying again? Work hard, play harder?"
"Yep, I think that's it."

Eight groups of five/six were dressed in different colors: Awesome Aquamarine, Pushy Pink, Oh-some Orange,  Bombastic Blue, Amazing Ash, Powerful Purple, Galactic Green and Resbak Red. Everyone was eager not to lose, for the punishment shall be losing one's dignity in an attempt to shake their booties as an intermission number in the company's Christmas Party. This year, it gets much better. It was agreed upon that not only one, but two numbers shall be prepared. Dun. Dun. DUNNNNNNNN.
You might think that it was alright for me to lose. Well... no.
You see, I didn't want to be the anchor that'll bring my team down.

... and I wasn't (though I got the lowest score of us all ha-ha).

In the end, we weren't the last team in the ranking sheets and none of my team's members were part of the lowest individuals. But if you ask me, even if the conclusion of that night was a different one, I'd still be happy. 'Cause we played hard and came in like a wrecking ball (for the bowling pins is what I mean).

P.S: I know, I'm addicted to Wrecking Ball references nowadays. I'm sorry. This'll pass. Give me time.

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.