The Losing-Almost-Half-of-Your-Money-In-One-Snap Moment

by - 7:10:00 PM

"..true love is when you buy the hard copy of an album even though you've already illegally downloaded it.."



Besides waiting for summer getaways and the usual barkada gimmicks, there are things that I do to depart from the norm. Truth be told, I've gotten by the days and weeks of stress, boredom, and work just because of this day, the JAT (Japan Arena Tour) + Fire Overload Album Launch of my five shining gay husbands, SHINee. I  even bought new clothes for the said event, not just because I was excited for it, but also they said to wear the color of our fandom, Aqua Blue/Pearlescent Sky Blue.

Oh yish. I'm wearing my boots 'cause I felt fashionable and fierce HAHAHAHA eew
Me, my cousin and my sister were all really eager to go as early as possible, knowing that there was a possibility that the stocks of the albums might not be enough. But we were held back by the inevitable occurrence that is chores. So in the end, we got off at 9:30am and the event was gonna start at 10 am. Have I mentioned that we're from Laguna and the event was to be held at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong? Yeah.

You don't even wanna know how much this album is >.<
Being with the two most carnivorous creatures in our family, we decided to eat right after buying the album. Since my sister was always telling me that she hasn't eaten with me in any "conyo" places, I insisted we eat at Subway.


We walked off the extra fat we've consumed for about an hour, then went back to the event 'cause there were games. Of course, being the outgoing bipolar I am, I joined almost every game.

You know that game where they spell the word on your back? Well, I'm not really good with that but knowing I might win some kpop merchandise, I suddenly became competitive LOL


After about three hours of games, the event ended and we took pictures with the portraits they displayed. Hopefully, I can win one of these said portraits. Cross all your fingers for me, even the ones in your feet. Teehee.

Of course, we took advantage of the remaining time and we bought these really large boxes in Papemelroti since my album collection was growing larger and larger and I like my things organized so yeah.
That concludes the adventures that made this weekend really memorable. Toodles~
P.S: Next week's gonna be a blast too, it's our company outing. Hihi. Can't wait /o/

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.