..then there's that time when you sneeze in a cinema house in the quiet part of a movie..

by - 8:36:00 AM

Twice or thrice a month, awkward potatoes have this spontaneous urges to socialize. So when an awesome film came into picture, free time was found, the awkward potatoes decided to go into that adventure.

Who wouldn't want to go to a university with these guys?

Oh yeah. Have I mentioned I was with Miss Beautiful over here. Hi Macy. You were 20 minutes late. 'Causing me to miss 20 minutes of that awesome movie. Shame on you baby. Shame on you.

We fit in with them. We fit in with them too much.

Oh hi there Iron Man suit. Have you any idea how awesome the movie is about you 'cause of Robert Downey Jr.? No? Well, you are just a suit.



I apologize for the blurry pictures. Our entourage was a bit shaky. Teehee.

1 comments

  1. I'm a one huge & cute potato >:D Hihi. I love you gorgeous :*

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about the voices in your head.