The Not-So-Important-Things-I-Made-Up-When-I-Was-Still-Clueless List

by - 3:43:00 PM

There was a time in our life when we were kept in a cocoon, and inside that shell was where we developed most of our being. I can say that I was inside that cocoon in the period of my high school and college days.

High school was when I built my bravery, and learned the power of my decisions.

And college.. well, that's when I found out most of who I am now.

It's rather refreshing to go back to the times when we were naive and unconscious of the world. When I've always thought I had to bring all my books to school just because.
When I thought I needed good grades no matter what or else.. or else. Well, I never really knew. I just always thought I needed it. I never questioned anything people tell me. And maybe, that was what made the world so wonderful that time. 'Cause you knew little, 'cause there were many things yet to be discovered.

But there was one thing I grew up with.
I like classifying things. And yes, that is including the homo sapiens of this world.
In my elementary days, it was only the "Populars" and "Normal" people. The name pretty much says what it is. If you're curious where I think I belonged in these set of people then I can say I was between them. Of course, my mind got hold of new species to classify once I entered the animalandia of high school. Shall we make a list?

The Incredibles
- These are the people who pretty much has a big resemblance to "The Populars". Everyone in your batch knows who they are and those who don't, knows them by name and face. Would I say they are kind people? Yep. Well, at least the ones I got to know.

The Mean Girls
- Uhhmm.. do I even need to explain this? Okay. Fine. This set of people, be female/male specie, are the ones who always carries a knife around with them. So in any chance they get, they stab you. Pretty hard too.

The Boogey Mans
- These are people who have nothing else to do but suck the happiness from the room and turn it into a riot. They bully people a lot.

The Megaminds
- They are the Einsteins of the society [it's a bit weird for me calling them 'Einsteins' since we actually had a section in fourth year whose named after Einstein]. People always thought they were boring to hang out with. Well, they aren't. They're nice and well.. they're good group leaders. Just don't take advantage of them. 'Cause they bite.

The Sociables
- They might sound like "The Incredibles" but there are some differences. These people are very kind to everyone. And I mean everyone. They know what to say and where to be. They're the officers of clubs, student body government and whatever shannanigans your school wasted their money on.

The Patricks to your Spongebob
- These are the people who caught your eye in the first meeting and you got along with right away. They can be stupid at times, but also full of wisdom when you need them. You pretty much do everything together and you guys are best of friends.

The Wallflowers
- They're always awfully quiet. The ones who just laughs in the background or sometimes disappears and becomes the background. Always an easy target for the boogey mans.

If you're gonna ask where I am in my own list, I would prolly say I'm a pokemon. I never liked being the same with anyone. Ha-ha.

Also, I realized that this list made me a close-minded person. And we wouldn't want that, right? So drop the lists and be anyone you wanna be. Just make sure it's not the wrong 'anyone'.
Cheerio~

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.