When Idle Times Come

by - 3:14:00 PM


There have been rare occurrences when I am idle and inspired. And that's saying something since these days, I usually am idle, like now. Teehee :>

When these rare things happen, I tend to write them down on my handy dandy notebook. Now, I want to share some of the things my mind goes pondering with.
These are lyrics, but they do not have melodies yet since I cannot make one. Ha-ha.

Please do not plagiarize these. I mean I know they're not THAT good but these are fruits of my imagination so yeah :p




Title: Labyrinth

Verse 1:
Sometimes you just feel lost
Out of place, out of words
That sudden change of emotion
That deafening explosion

Refrain:
Feeling no one can save you
No one to talk to
This is love lost
This is love wanting to be found
Oh beloved one, where art thou?

Chorus: 
I can keep singing, keep writing
Keep dreaming and keep thinking about us
But if you are nowhere to be found
What's the point of being around?

Verse 2
I smile, laugh and live
Normal day, work, eat and sleep
Don't you get tired of the same routine?
Let my life have meaning

Refrain:
This is love lost
This is love wanting to be found
Oh sweet meaningful bliss, drown me now

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
I don't wanna give up
I want to be drowned with love
So I'll keep waiting, just waiting..

Chorus:
I'll keep singing, keep writing
Keep dreaming and keep thinking of us
I know you're just waiting to be found
I'll keep looking and find my way around.. love  
Here's To Us

Verse 1:
I write this song to us
To those who have sleepless nights
From falling in love
Or from falling apart

For those who feel differently
Who wakes up feeling guilty
Oh when the world disagrees
Don't try to disappear

Chorus:
'Cause tonight we'll be dauntless
Oh yeah we'll be reckless
Forget all those pretty faces
We'll go to different places

Verse 2:
They'll try to drown us out
But the world keeps spinning round
And our hearts won't stop beating
We'll keep going
Yeah we'll keep fighting

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
Throw a fist in the air
Tonight we don't care
Don't care if they see us
We're brave, regardless

(Repeat Chorus)

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.