Menaces and Reasons: The Beginning

by - 11:46:00 AM


Hi. *waves hand*
You've probably read the description of my blog already. If you haven't it's just up there. See? It's the text after my blog title. Teehee. I feel obliged to explain my blog title and URL. So here goes:

Why is my blog named "you're not so bad yourself"?
- It's usually said after a compliment, right? And well, I thank all the people whoever complimented me, because even if it was just the smallest thing, it made an impact. It can make a change. You turned a frown into a smile. I want to be able to share those kind of experiences with you guys. This time, I want you to be the one who can say "you're not so bad yourself".

Why "aber-rant"?
- Well, according to the World Wide Web (thank Heavens for Google), aberrant means "diverging from the normal type", which is exactly what I've always wanted to do, been doing and will always do. I mean who doesn't like standing-out, right? Anyway, I wanted my URL to be mind-blowing, so I hid other obvious messages in it, i.e Making the word 'rant' pop out. WWW says that as a verb it means "speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way". Well, I am not shouting in this blog, but it is rather a metaphor. This blog represents my experiences, emotions and a part of my being, and is free for the whole world to see. If that doesn't sound like shouting to the world who you are, then I don't know what is.

I guess that's all that I have to say in here. The following posts should paint you a picture of me, so feel free to browse. Let a life of adventures begin!

P.S: If you don't care what I'm saying, or find me annoying, then.... still feel free to browse. It's not my time being wasted ;)

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.