The Peculiars

by - 9:47:00 PM

People of different sizes, faces and personalities will come and go. But there are those who stand out and leave a mark, a special place in your heart. These are the people, however far away and distant, still is present and puts a smile in your face even if just mentioned. The ones who will not fret on telling you how stupid you are for making a bad decision but still manage on encouraging you to keep going. And even if you made the same mistake twice, will never truly leave you.

Mom, Dad, Kuya Jeje, Jas, and Kaith. I could never have asked more for a better family. You are the reason I travel everyday from Laguna to Manila and vice versa. Even if I come home exhausted, it is nothing compared to your company and the laughter we share together.

Trust these people to bring out the inner diva in anyone; Chill, Macy, Sheezie, Nicole and Kuya Jec. You remind me to never forget my past but to cherish it, for it is what made me who I am today. I miss you guys so much (\^*^/)


 

The crowd I work with, the most extraordinary ones, Jean bb. I love you. Not in a gay kind of way, but as a friend. You're one of the very few who I picture myself growing old with. You can be the aunt of my future children. Ha-ha ;) Also, Toowin Francis, I've never met someone who embodied the saying "It's better to give than to receive" so much better than you. Keep rocking you guys \m/


My bestfriend for all times, Justin "Chicken" Hermogeno! You are the most non-judgmental person I've ever met and that makes you wonderful. Even if you're really chubby now and your complexion still isn't as white as you want it to be, you still are marvelous. Hope to hang out with you soon! d(^_^)b

The half-recluse, half witch, and full time 1D fanatic friend of mine, Kryzette. Even if we've known each other for only a short period of time, I feel connected to you. Maybe it's because of the books, or the stories you have, or perhaps because we're writers. Whatever reason it is, one things is for sure. You taught me that friendship can be conjured in unusual ways.



You guys truly are peculiar. You stood out and left a mark in me. A mark I will carry around until I am no more.
I am eternally grateful xx

9 comments

  1. pwede umiyak? i miss you too. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. d'awww :"> don't cry anak. we'll be together soon. i can feel it. manalig! haha :**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! haha. :) antay lang sa timing. miss ko na kayo ni chill eh sobra. yung mga bonding natin at mga pictures na puro kalokohan. <3

      Delete
  3. Aww~ my eyes get all teary. This makes me miss you even more :'( But heeey, magkikita tayo soon, nananalig ako dun :"> Lalo na sa 27th ♥ I love youu so much supuur! I will love and cherish you forever even if we're miles apart ♥ Ay chot! Kala mo boyfriend lang sa mga linyahan ee. Oh well, ikaw ang ina ng mga anak natin :P xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako talaga ang ina? Diosko. Mahirap maglabor supuur. Haha. Can't wait for the 27th ♥

      Delete
  4. Sa totoo lang, ikaw yung ina sa iba tapos ako yung sa iba =)) Gulo ng Family tree natin ee. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yan. Equal labor. Lol. Magulo nga. Masaya naman :p

      Delete
  5. Awwwww, Ate Jen! :") You do the most unprecedented things for me and I'd like you to know that it is all appreciated. I love you and I hope we can stay friends for..ever? Hehe. Your writing has improved, I love love love your new blog! Stay classy xox :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. I am flushing right now :""""> I love you too. Hihihi. I'm such a creeper I hate it. Hahaha. Stay pretty ;) :D

      Delete

Tell me about the voices in your head.