The Ultimate 2016 List

by - 4:22:00 PM

There are many things I wish I could change in the past, but truth be told that’s ignorant and immature so I just ought to change for the better. There’s a reason why those things are in the past anyway.

At the top of my “change list” is definitely having constant focus and compassion for activities that make me happy. I know that I’m young and it’s supposedly “normal” to change my mind and be curious about the latest trends. But my loved ones, writing and music are always my top priorities and I should never lose sight of it.

Another issue I’ve been having with myself this past 2015 is the struggle to be interested in my current job. I know that the solution is right in my face, which is to find a new one but the problem is I’m also having trouble in that department. I am aware that I am not working hard enough for it. It’s sad but it’s the truth. I just really need to be emotionally stronger and I need to work harder for the things that are coming my way.

I am not promising any of these things, but I am praying about it and I am very willing and excited to put the work into it!

May the “ningas-kugon” syndrome leave me this 2016!               

PS: This was one of the writing exercises I assigned to myself before the year ended. I just thought it would be nice to post it here since I haven't posted in here for eons! Haha!

0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.