Skincare + DIYs = A Not So Healthy Obsession

by - 7:05:00 PM

This post is a bit late 'cause I wasted gave all my time to watching DIYs in Youtube.

 hahahahaha *cries*

Actually, this was all due to me being obsessed with skincare nowadays. I figured that if I wanted a more flawless look with makeup, then I might as well make the canvas (my beautiful face ha-ha) perfect itself. Also doing skincare makes me feel like I'm in a spa so that really soothes me.
The first thing that caught my eye were these hand creams in THEFACESHOP. They were on sale, you can get three for P400 and the original price was P195 each. I know that I could get cheaper hand creams but the scent really blew me away and the feel of it on my skin made me want to hold my hands forever teehee

For some reason, my skin has been breaking out after putting on makeup and my sister told me that perhaps I'm not washing my face enough. So I did some researching and found that exfoliating with a facial cleansing brush is the way to go. It took me a lot of searching in stores here in Manila, specifically Megamall, to find a cheap version of it.

Then come Sunday, I went to SM Sta. Rosa with my mother and siblings and I decided to browse through Watson's.
Eureka! They had the Marionnaud Facial Massager. I got it for P69 only! For me, the bristles aren't too harsh nor soft enough. But it will do since I can't afford an electronic one (choosy pa ba? haha)

Those are the skincare products I hauled for this week. I feel like I'll acquire more as time goes by (oh no, says my wallet).


0 comments

Tell me about the voices in your head.